ABOUT PRIDE INN PARADISE: https://prideinnparadise.com/prideinn/about-pride-inn-paradise/
PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort in Mombasa is renowned as a first of its kind in the coast region of Kenya. Proudly known to have Africa’s largest Beach Convention Centre and the first & only family Aqua Park Resort in Mombasa, Kenya.
Located in the Shanzu Beach Area -20 kms away from Mombasa town ; the resort is set on 17 acres of well-manicured gardens and semi -private Pristine White beach overlooking the Indian Ocean. It mainly caters for business travelers, beach holiday lovers, families with babies and toddlers through to children 12 years of age. The Mombasa resort is the first to introduce the concept of leisure in the Kenyan coast. Business and leisure at PrideInn Paradise is a lifestyle statement for the discerning and quality conscious.
The 5 star hotel is a facility famously known for business, leisure and luxury intertwined. The conference center boasts of a capacity of over 2,500 delegates fully equipped with top of the line amenities and enhanced with latest technologies. The supersized Safari Themed Aqua Park, overlooking the beach with a large water playground and complete with multi-levels of slippery slides, water cannons and climbing frames is every kids fantasy world!
The resort has 4 pools within among them, the striking Tewa Pool Bar that has kept visitors coming back after their first experience. The pool bar is so convenient as one can sip a midday cocktail as you float around the pool or enjoy some cold beer that is served at their swim up bar.
PrideInn Paradise among other facilities has: a fully equipped gym, Pakico Kids Club for the little ones, a Swahili culture Dau restaurant for Swahili delicacies, The Dau Sports Bar and the kone kone lounge for a great night out. Over and above all these an unrivalled daily activity and entertainment program that keeps everyone in the resort enjoying their holiday!
We look forward to a wonderful conference and stay at Prideinn Paradise Beach Resort where we shall get to enjoy all this and many more! Every child has all day access to the safari themed aqua park and the Pakico Kids Club – every day at no cost!
Fly to Mombasa International Airport from Nairobi then take a taxi/uber from Moi International Airport to the hotel.
- International guests can book flights that connect them to Mombasa
- Local flight options from Nairobi: jambojet, fly540, silverstone
Travel by bus from Nairobi: Modern Coast, Oxygen,mash etc
- Approximately 8 hours overnight or during the day
- Average cost: Ksh 1500-2000 one way
Take the SGR train from Nairobi to Mombasa
- Approximately 6hours
- Average cost one-way:1000-1200ksh for economy,1800ksh for business class, 3000ksh for 1st class
- Timings: Nairobi to Mombasa: 8.20am-2.20pm(Inter-county), 2.35pm-7.20pm(express) Mombasa to Nairobi: 8.00am-1.42pm(inter-county),3.15pm-8.14pm(express)
- Pick a taxi/uber from the SGR terminus in Mombasa to Pride Inn
- As we encourage most local guests to travel as a group by SGR, we plan to organize a group transfer by shuttle from the SGR terminus to the
- hotel at a small fee (details coming up)
Hotel transfer rates:(other options shall be offered closer to the congress date)
- rosa (23 seater) @ ksh.25,000/= each one way
- coach (45 seater) @ ksh.50,000/= each one way
- small vehicles (3pax max) @ ksh.3,500/= one way (Airport)
- Noah van (5pax max) @ ksh.5,500/= one way (Airport)
SGR TRANSFERS: We can arrange for SGR transfers
- rosa (23 seater) @ ksh.30,000/= per rosa one way
- coach (45 seater) @ ksh.55,000/= each one way
- saloon car (3pax max) @ ksh.4,000/= one way (SGR)
- Noah (5pax max) @ ksh.6,500/= one way (SGR)
IPPNW XXIII World Congress in Africa